Privacy statement of S.A. Astatine
How we use collected information
S.A. Astatine uses the personal information you give us in a variety of ways including but not limited to:
- To run and operate our website
- We may need your information to display content on the website correctly.
- To improve your service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature
- To send you information about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic (e)mails
- We may use the (email) address to send you information and updates pertaining to our services. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your informationWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our server.
Sharing your personal informationWe may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our organisation and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Electronic newslettersYou will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our organisation and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these termsBy signing up as a member of S.A. Astatine, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not sign up as a member.
This document was last updated on June 6, 2017